UCA seeks to educate our children in biblical values, character development, and academic excellence
At UCA we strive for excellence on and off the field.
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE - SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE - COMMUNITY - LEADERSHIP
MAIS and SACS Accredited | Louisiana/TOPS Approved
- Over 40 hours Dual Enrollment classes taught by highly qualified UCA Teachers
- TOPS University Diploma
- Strong college preparatory Biblical Worldview Curriculum
- Bob Jones, A Beka, and Saxon Math Curriculum in Elementary School
- Average ACT Score for University bound students is 24 over last 3 years -- High Score of 33
- Strong Liberal Arts Program includes: Music, Art and Drama
- Strong Christian Leadership Skills
- PeeWee, JV and Varsity Sports: Cheerleading, Football, Basketball, Softball and Baseball
- Full Athletic Facilities includes: Gym, Football Field, Baseball and Softball Field
- National Honor Society, 4-H, Drama Team, Choir, Spiritual Emphasis Week (SEW)
Union Christian Academy does not discriminate in the administration of its admissions policies regarding race, color or national origin.